Pyjama and Stuffy Day

A bit of Friday fun…

Thanks to the school leadership club, today was a bit different. Staff and students turned up at school in their pyjamas, with stuffies and blankets in tow. We still managed to get a lot of learning in, despite appearances. Math, Social Studies and Language Arts still happened (as well as PE and Music). In the afternoon we invaded the library and had a Read-In under tables and counters, and between the stacks. Thanks to Mrs. Auchterlonie for welcoming us.

It was a great way to kick off a long weekend.

25 comments

1. Hi Katie, these are most of the ones I took. I couldn’t use all of them, as some have closed eyes and other oopses. 🙂

1. WOW! We got our first Video. Ms.Smith our lovley teacher made this video for the class and its our 2nd one,I think.

I love the rainbow legs that was a cool idea.

2. Hi ms.smith!I really liked the sideshow!One of my favorite parts is that we got to go out side and play with them on.The picture turn out great, you are a great picture taker!

Easton 🙂

1. Easton, I enjoyed watching everyone outside with their PJs on–I did worry about the kids who wore their fluffy slippers on the field!

3. To bad I wasn’t there looks like you had a lot of fun. I love the video that you made did it take you a while to do that ? I love the song you chose. It is cold out side and I feel like puting PJs thanks for the video.

4. Hello

I am from a grade 6/7 class and my teacher’s name is Mrs.Braidwood and my class is on an Island called Vancouver Island in B.C it is pretty nice and warm.

I really like your guys’s pajama and teddy day I wish we could do that at our school it would be pretty fun and awsome. At my old school we would have a spirite week and what we would do is there is pajama day, backwards day, crazy hair day and all that kind of stuff it was really fun.

1. Hi Kaley, thanks for stopping by! If you take a quick peek at our About page, and the Where I Live students, you’ll find a surprise. 🙂 Spirit days are a lot of fun. Good luck with blogging–I see you are getting your own blogs soon!

5. Hey Ms.Smith!
    Long time no blog :)! It looks like you have a great class this year. I have Mr.Ferneyhough this year. My family has known him for a couple years and he’s a great teacher… not as great as you! Your Students are truly lucky to have youas a teacher.

Are you enjoying your year? I know I am. Halloween should be very interesting this year since it will most likely be my last year trick-or-treating. Most people are ready think I’m sixteen. I’ve grown some more and I’m sure my nana has told you. Congrats on your masters.

1. Sam! What a treat to hear from you!i really miss your kindness, sense of humour and leadership–no doubt those qualities continue, but I miss seeing you in action. Glad I do get to see your Nana, and thank you so very much for your card–you and the rest of Division 16 helped me graduate–really! I am have a lot of fun with another great crew of bloggers, readers, creators–you would fit right in.

I bet you will be something fun again this year. I am going as Queen of the Universe, but don’t tell anyone!

6. Hi! My name is Kennedy I live on Vancouver Island, B.C. If I could every day would be pajama day. I love them so much they’re so soft and cozy. My school hasn’t had a P.J day but I wish we did because It would be so much fun. The stuffies were great and I especialy like the dogs. I hope you had lots of fun!