Take a look…

ready for take off vyxleLooking  for some common interests?

Blogs let us write about events and topics about which we are passionate. Reading the thoughts and hearing about the experiences of people who share your interests is rewarding, inspiring, and fun. If you have an interest in any of these topics, you may want to connect with these bloggers:

Want to learn about a holiday celebration? Read Priya’s post. Like reading about special pets? Savannah’s post is worth reading and commenting on. Want to be transported back to the summer? Travel back with Easton here.

And there’s more!

Our blogs are barely 2 weeks old, and already there is so much to read! I didn’t mention every student blog, but there is a treasure trove here. Huzzahnians, now that you now how to link, why not put in a link to something you’ve read on a blog, either from our class or from somewhere else in the blogosphere in your next post?

Friends and visitors, drop by and join in the conversation!

Image: Ready for take off by vyxle

5 comments

1. Hi there Ms Smith and the Huzzah class.
    What a great blog your class has started.
    It has been very exciting having you visit our blog and leave comments. And now that I’ve got here to visit you, I find we’re on your blogroll. I’m going straight back to add your blog to ours. We’re on holiday at the moment but when we get back next week you should see some comments from my class. I’m going to suggest they could learn a thing or two from you because you all write such interesting posts and leave such great comments.
    Mrs C

2. Hi Huzzahians!

I am just setting up blogs for a class at my school and you have so many great ideas. Thanks for being an inspiration! I am wondering if you all had to open an email account to get your blogs?

Mrs. F.

3. Hello Ms. Smith and the Huzzah class of Division 4,
    I just came across your class blog this evening and have quite enjoyed exploring different parts of it. The Howlin’ Hallowe’en Happening was pretty entertaining! I also quite enjoyed reading the thoughts on a variety of topics from family pets to hockey to favourite books to cheerleading. There are quite a few names that I recognize from my years at Brooklyn School (although there have been a number of new students arrive since I was last there)and I’m quite impressed by everyone’s contributions to this class blog. I’ll enjoy following Div. 4’s continued progress in this exciting world of the blogosphere!

1. Hi Mr. Rabbit, the students were really thrilled that you would take the time to read their posts and comment on our blog. Yes, they are writing about a great variety of topics and teaching each other a lot. Please visit again, we really do appreciate it. Hope you are enjoying an exciting retirement!