We’ve only been at this blogging business for a few weeks and already our writing is flowing from our minds, through the keyboards, and off to an online audience.
Gosh! This class is on fire for blogging–just take a look at these links. They are choice posts, meaning the topics were not assigned. They have been through several revisions and have been well-polished.
After you finish reading, why not leave a comment. Every writer benefits from feedback and encouragement.
- Want to read animals stories? Check out Darion’s post about Scarlett and Kendra’s post about Team K9.
- Are you planning to irritate your teacher? Read Amber’s advice.
- Interested in outdoor fun? How about skateboarding by Andrew, soccer by Daniel, hockey by Matt, and scootering by Ethan.
- Want to remember your dreams? Meghan has suggestions here.
- Looking for a creepy novel to read? Arwen has a review.
- Do you have a snake or a turtle to take care of? Learn how from Charlie and Jared.
- Do you like mythical creatures like Jack? Or Silly Putty like Zach? Or fingerboarding like Jordan?
- Are you a history buff? Read about tanks on Greyson’s blog.
- Do you have bad luck in the kitchen? So does Maya.
- Do you have a fairly odd teacher? So does Jane. Read how she copes.
- Do you have a pair of mischievous cats? So does Laina!
- Are you a traveler? Read about exciting trips taken by Liam and Reid.
- Curious about seeds? Matthew has something to say. And Noah has something to say about talking computer programs.
- Does your cat like to dress up? Neither does Max’s. Is your dog always hungry? So is Orion’s.
Watch this space–more writing on the way!
Image credit: Alt-ering by Mathieu Jarry