Leave nothing to chance!
Hayden looked up the meaning of random for us: it means lacking a plan or depending on chance. But in blogging it’s not wise to rely on chance in keeping your identity safe. Take a look at my random facts below. In combination, they tell a lot about my life, but those facts don’t identify who I am, precisely where I live, when and where I do activities, or give that information about my friends or family.
So here are my 7 Random Facts:
- I am the eldest daughter of an eldest daughter of an eldest daughter (and my only daughter is also the eldest!)
- I am learning Tai Chi and how to drum on a djembe.
- I have sailed around the world in a tall ship.
- I didn’t have any pets as a child, but now we have a dog named Luke.
- My favourite place in the world is Fernando de Noronha, an island off Brazil.
- I repeated Grade One, and didn’t learn to read until Grade Three.
- I can say “Your baby is beautiful!” in Swahili.
Write your own 7 Random Facts. As you write your own, think about covering a broad range of facts that your close friends and family would know about, but that don’t give away too much about you.You are writing a quality post, so as usual, proofread and get a second pair of eyes to review your work.
After you have written and posted yours, visit and comment on the 7 Random Facts of other Division 16 bloggers (notice surprises and connections), then visit the blogs linked above–I bet you’ll find other bloggers whose random facts are similar to your own!