…about what to write?
Well, good thing there is so much inspiration around here!
Our blogs are just over two month old. Many students have written more than a dozen posts during that time (as well as two pages). Although they are creative writers with a wide range of interests and experiences, some students are feeling a bit stuck for a new topic about which to write.
Never fear, Division 4 is here!
The fresh ideas you need are right in our classroom. Please read the following, prepared to “piggyback” on some creative bloggers. How can you take these ideas, stretch them, twist them, and make them your own?
- Food: share recipes, describe desserts, list favourite meals or odd drinks
- Love & friendship: write poems, poems and more poems, sing praises
- Sports and athletes: compare players, describe the sport and its skills
- Careers: dream your future job
- Reflection: write about writing, write about reading
- Travel: share memoirs of vacations to Mexico or Hawaii, or of an adventure (in a series of posts!)
- Images: tell a story in pictures
- Heart-thumping fun: describe high jumping and bumpy rides
- Real life: share how to deal with problems
- Literary Review: find a gem, say why you like it
- Favourites: celebrate your family or your favourite band, or your favourite game
- The book you’ll write one day… animal fantasy or adventure
You have a lot to say, and we, your loyal fans, love to hear from you!
Image: IMG_0385 by jakebodkin