6 comments

1. I really enjoy when you post pictures and videos of everyone on here! It brings back a lot of good memories seeing all the faces of everyone at Brooklyn. I really wish I could see you guys again sometime soon!

-Laina

1. We really miss you too, Laina. I hope you get a chance to visit–a big hug is waiting. 🙂

2. Hey guys, all your projects look great! I remember doing this in grade 6 it feels like it was yesterday. The blog is looking super as always and I hope you enjoy your last bit of school before summer. Always reading –Solana

1. Hi Solana, wonderful to hear from you! We appreciate your encouragement–hope high school continues to be a fun place for you. Come back and visit us sometime. We’d love to see you. 🙂

3. Hello Grade 7 Huzzahnians,

I know that under the direction of Ms. Smith everyone of you will grow intellectually and become worldly citizens. Take every opportunity she give you to “bite off” a new experience.
    I look forward to watching your progress through your blog.
    See you in February.

1. Dear Ms. Bulger,
      Thank you so much for keeping in touch with us as you travel the world over the next few months. YOU are a great role model of tasting the best in life, staying curious about the world, and sharing with others. We look forward to seeing you back at Brooklyn in the 2013.
      All the best,
      Ms. Smith and the grads of 2018