I’m not that interesting. The action is really next door in the sidebar. Right there—> on the right—>in the sidebar.
Now, you may have come here because my good friend Miss Wyatt, that knitter of student bloggers, has told you to come and leave a comment. Not that you should ignore her direction–just consider yourself redirected.
So look right: there’s so much interesting reading. Words worth your time. Read some. Ponder some. Comment some.
Here is just a handful of what you’ll find:
- Meghan gallops off on one of her favourite animals
- Jack features a brave Greek who went after a monster
- Matt tells you about two adorable four-legged friends
- Arwen keeps you guessing
- Liam ponders the universe
- Kendra wraps up an exciting k9 adventure (you’ll want to read all four parts!)
- Laina wonders about bad hair days
- Keenan invites you into a Lego tale
- Molly looks down and sees blue
- Mathew discusses the future
- Greyson rats out his teacher for being a loser
- Charlie goes to the dogs
- Max lols
- Jordan makes me hungry
- Darion does, too
- Amber rolls the dice
- Maya follows an amazing journey
- Orion offers you a chocolate bar
- Noah plays games
- So does Daniel
- Andrew plays on two wheels
- Ethan plays on four wheels
- Zach shares dog and cat stories
- Jane reveals all about Larry
- Reid remembers Summer fun
- Jared, well, no surprise here: Jared talks about turtles
So, I am seriously serious.
Don’t talk to me, talk to the Huzzahnian bloggers. I am going to close the door on comments. Have a nice day.
Image: Dot hand by Tjook