7 comments

1. Awwww. I miss all of you guys already,how can I stand the whole summer with out you guys? any way miss you guys and just to let you know I’m still bloging

2. Hey my name is Sandy I really like this video a lot! I like track and field day over there it looks really fun and I think I would enjoy it too just like the students in the video. Well thanks for letting me view and explore your blog. I’m new to this so I got some good ideas for mine too your blog is a great example.

1. Hi Sandy!
      How wonderful to hear from you and your classmates. You are in for a remarkable year with Mr. Miller. (I spied a lot last year and I know!)

3. Hey my name is Madison. I really like the track and field slide show. It looks very fun! This my first comment ever on a blog and I am very glad it is yours.

1. …And I am glad it was yours, too, Madison! We had a great time at the jamboree as there was something for everyone. Bravo on your first comments!

4. Hi my name is Ganesha. I am new at blogging and I am going to visit your blog often!!!! I really liked the track jamboree slide show. It looks like a lot of fun!!!:]

1. Hello Ganesha, we will look forward to your visits. I know you will have a fabulous year with Mr. Miller. 🙂