What’s for Breakfast?

I like to start the day with something sunny.

eggcup colours_audringie

For me, that’s a soft boiled egg in a cheery egg cup. I like to have fruit, too–this time of year there are plenty to chose from, and I have been choosing blueberries these days. Sometimes I have whole wheat toast or a bagel with cream cheese as well. I find this type of breakfast gives me the right amount of energy to get through the morning, and besides, it’s delicious!

How about you? What do you like for breakfast?

Image: Eggcup colours by Audringje

15 comments

1. Hi Mrs.Smith, this is Payton I have whole wheat toast with peanut butter… I have eggs with cheese on them and I somtimes have oatmeal and i have fruit with my breakfast and other times I eat scones

2. My favorite breakfast is probly waffles but I only get them on special occasions like I always have them on my Birthday with whipped cream and everything, yum! But usually I just have cereal when I’m in a hurry, like before school, in the morning. I also like to have tea in the morning after my breakfast while I’m running around getting ready. 🙂

3. My favotrite breakfast is pancakes. I only get them on weekends. And sometime I have a cup of green tea! or just an apple. And of course my mom makes me do my chores like making my bed and getting dressed. 🙂

4. Hi Ms.Smith, for breakfast I like a nice English Muffin

Yum! your Breakfast Sound great!

and somtimes i like berrys to my fav is bluberry

5. Dear Mrs Smith,
    For breakfast I usually like a bowl of Vector cereal or a parfait made by my Dad! We always have fresh fruit to but in it and homeade granola made by my Dad!

6. Hi Ms. Smith, that sounds delicous. That’s one of my favourites too. Some of my other fav’s breakfasts are eggs benny and a breakfast wrap.

7. I like to eat fancy breakfasts if I have time. Bacon and eggs, perogies, smoothies, and french toast are some of my favorites. I don’t really like to eat early though, which makes it hard to eat before school. Its just too early!

8. Hey Div 4! (And ms Smith!)
    To say… What I LOVE for good old brekky… hee hee.
    Anyways what I would love for breakfast is some nice pancake’s! MMMMM. I love buttered up and slathered in surup PANCAKE’S!!!!… anywas. I just thought I would stop by and say hi ms Smith and that I first of all DO NOT know even how to approve comments rather than see them… I know how to make post though… MWahahahahahahah… jk… SO Second reason is that you sent s an email saying if we still wanted to keep our blogs and my answer is yes yes yes eys yes yes yes yes yes yes and a little more yes sprinkle on top… (YYYEEESS)… sorry. So I decided to tell you I wwant to over your blog because it’s a bit ironic…

9. … sorry I accidentally pressed submit… back to what I was saying… I wanted to tell you over the blog because it’s a bit ironic… and because I remember when we first got our first class blog we L-O-V-E-D it when we got a comment… SO! I miss ya and I hope you get a blogroll up soon so I can start talking to those great new students of yours… (That wasn’t quite what I meant… I’m all confused in words…)
    Anyways… Hugs!
    Cya!
    Signed: ~MAsterpiece~
    PS:(Oh and I got a new nickname in class for my poetry… Guess what it is!!!! IT’s MAsterpiece… It’s soooo Ironical… Ironic. lol)

10. Pancakes,pancakes,pancakes,pancakes,pancakes,pancakes!
    Because there ssssssooooooo yummy when you cover them with butter and surup!The thing is its my moms secret resipe.