14 comments

1. I wanted to let you know how impressed I am with all that you have accomplished on this blog and your individual blogs this year! I enjoyed following your posts and I learned a great deal about how to incorporate blogging with my students from all of you!

Congratulations on a job well done!

2. Hi! Ms.Smith! It’s Chaeyoon! I miss you very much in Korea. I will keep this school year’s memory forever. That school year was my best school year EVER!

1. Chaeyoon, I am so glad that your memories of our year together are positive for you. We wish you well in all you do in Korea. I know we will continue to stay connected through blogging–I want to hear all about your adventures in school and beyond. Take care, we will miss you!

3. Hi Mrs smith! I got my bearded dragon yesterday! He loves digging inside of his plastic cave. for some reason he doesn’t like to sleep on the ground so we made him a hammock and he slept there last night. I dont know what he’s doing I go check…

He’s still sleeping! yesterday he woke up at like 7 now its 10 and he’s still dead asleep!

Have a great time in the other school bye!

1. Sounds like your bearded dragon is on summer holidays! Taking sleeping in to the max–as I bet many kids are. Does he have a name? I know you were debating a few…let us know when you decide. I’d love to see a picture of him in a hammock–what a great idea.
      Take care!

4. Hi Mrs smith!! I have named him Phoenix. I will send a picture to your email once I take some pics. He slept on the hammock only that night. he likes to sleep on the log at the top of cage.

I hope your havin a great summer! bye!
    P.s when do the papers come out sayin what your class number and classmates?

5. G’day Mrs Smith,
    Goodbye ye old Huzzahnians and welcome to the n00by Huzzahnians. Thank you so much for allowing your students to take part in the student blogging challenge.

I hope both you and your students get something out of the challenge – they can do the blogging or commenting challenge or both if they wish. The challenges I set can be done in any order or miss one if on holidays etc.

There are no true ‘winners’ as everyone who takes part gets something out of it, but I will probably ask each teacher to nominate a couple of students who they feel have made the most improvement or the best global connections during the challenge.

1. Hi Miss Wyatt!

Well, thanks for the welcome to the new challenge. We will thoroughly enjoy ourselves and learn a lot, I am sure.

As we head into Fall, I know it must be coming on Spring in Tasmania, and I wish you and your students as the days grow longer.

6. Hey Ms. Smith!
    Wow that was really a great year. Its our first day at school and its weird to be the oldest. After years of waiting for it were finally here. I enjoied having you as a teacher last year and I hope that your students this year have just as much fun.

1. Hi Sam,
      I bet it’s pretty exciting to FINALLY be the top of the heap. I expect you’ll have an amazing year.

I showed the new Huzzahnians the class blog today only a few minutes after you left your comment–it was pretty amazing. I told everyone it wasn’t pre-planned, but what a nice treat to hear from you on Day One.
      Take care!